2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 oz bell pepper sliced
2 oz mushroom sliced
1 pinch pepper flakes
2 links Jerk Pork Sausages, cooked and sliced
1 cup marinara sauce
2 cups penne pasta, cooked
• Over medium heat, heat oil in sauce pan; add mushroom, peppers and sauté until glossy.
• Add Jerk Pork Sausage and pepper flakes and stir until aromatic.
• Add marinara and simmer for three minutes.
• Fold in pasta and heat through.
1 Tbsp. Oil
10 ea. Mini Portobello mushroom caps de-stemmed
2 ea. Island Bwoy Jerk Chicken sausages removed from casing
2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
4 Tbsp. fresh Bread Crumbs
1 Tsp. Chopped Parsley
· Preheat oven to 375°F. On a baking pan spread oil evenly.
· Combine parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley and hold.
· Place mushroom stem side mushroom up; crumble sausage and place inside mushroom. Top sausage with bread cheese mixture; bake for 15 minutes.
2 oz. Butter Softened
3 oz. Onion diced
8 oz. Island Bwoy Jerk Pork Sausage crumbled
1 ½ cups Arborio Rice uncooked
½ cup White wine
3 ½ cups low sodium Chicken Broth
2 ea. Diced Plum tomato
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
· Over medium heat, place large skillet with butter, onion and sausage. Sauté mixing thoroughly.
· Add rice to skillet when onions become translucent; continuing to stir, toast the rice until they appear glossy.
· Add white wine to deglaze pan and flavor; when liquid has been absorbed add Chicken broth by 1/3rd stirring frequently.
· When the broth has been absorbed, add half of remaining liquid, repeat the process with remaining broth. (This will take about 18 to 20 minutes.
· Fold in diced tomatoes and cheese. Serve with wine of your choice.
2 oz olive oil
2 oz elbow macaroni, uncooked
4 oz onions ,diced
2 oz celery ,diced
2 oz carrot, diced
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 sprig thyme 6 oz Jerk Chicken Sausage, sliced
4 oz potato, diced
1 ½ qt chicken stock
· In a large stockpot heat oil; add macaroni and sauté until bronze · Add onion, celery, carrots, and garlic and thyme cook until aromatic. · Add Jerk Chicken Sausage, potato and chicken stock; bring to a boil. · Turn heat down to a simmer for 10 min.
1 Tbsp. Oil
2 links Jerk Pork sausage cut on a bias
1 cup Broccoli Florets
¼ cup Julienne Onion
1 cup grape tomato
1 pinch nutmeg
4 oz. White Wine (dry)
1 ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
6 oz. Fettuccine, cooked and drained
½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
Fresh Cracked Black pepper to taste
· In a skillet heat oil and sauté jerk pork sausage until aroma is apparent.
· Add broccoli, onions and tomato stirring constantly until onions appear translucent.
· Add nutmeg and white wine; reduce wine by half then add heavy cream.
· When cream begins to boil add pasta and fold in cheese; sauce will begin to thicken simmer for 2 additional minutes.
· Finish with pepper.